7.01.2012

Mister Suehr

Fortune has come our way. We are so blessed to have known each other for 15 years. We are lucky enough to have realized young what we wanted in a mate, and had the clarity to realize it was each other. Seven years, three months, and twenty-one days. One incredible year of marriage.


He will always be the best choice I have made. When I need help, he is there. When I need someone to knock me off of my high horse and tell me how it is, he is there. When I need a shoulder, a hug or a hand to hold, he is always there. And he always was.


One year


Two years


Three years


Four years


Five years


Six years


Seven years.

I can't imagine not having him in my life. Sometimes I get really caught up in the fact that someday, hopefully in the very distant future, we are going to have to say goodbye to each other. It is such a horrible, sad thought, but I have it all the time. I kind of feel like I have to miss him. I have to think about what it would be like not to have him around. It helps me appreciate the stupid little things a whole lot more... like, doing the dishes together or folding the laundry together. Or the times when he is napping on the couch and I am doing whatever around the apartment. Those quiet, pointless moments are some of my favorites. He is my rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment